Sunday, May 29, 2011

Expiration date...

Maybe it's because I'm a cynic. Maybe I'm surrounded by too many failed relationships. Maybe I haven't found 'the one'. But whenever I'm with a guy and it's going really well, I can't help but thinking 'how long until it's over?'. 

Maybe it's because deep down I know that this guy is not 'the one the one'. The one that makes you pee your pants from nerves of excitement. The one that gives you butterflies. The one that never fails to give you attention. The one that will some day make you walk down the aisle...of Baskin Robbins, without making you feel guilty about it. 

Perhaps our ideal version of Mr. Right is completely twisted and doesn't exist on planet Earth. The reality is it's a man not play dough. Unfortunately we can't shape it the way you want. And you should never try to change a man (it always ends in disaster). 

LIke Dora, let's keep swimming and see what we fish this week.

^^melocoton^^

No comments:

Post a Comment