Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fetish of the week

Had a weird encounter with a hand fetshist last night at work. This middle aged man who has started coming to the bar lately. He´s always been really nice so I always take a few seconds to chat a little when I take his order. Yesterday though he reach over the bar for my hand and started squeezing it gently, I felt a little uncomfortable but smiled politely as being used to guys normally being very flirty with us camareras. The squeezing however quickly turned into an intense hand massage, which I am ashamed to say felt so amazing I couldn´t bring myself to pull my hand back. I kept getting this mixed thoughts in my head, that this was so inappropriate and I must immediately remove my hand and get back to work, but omg, that feels so goooood.... It was so bizarre and I was so aware of it but at the same time I didn´t think it would be fair to the other fingers if I just let him massage three of them and not the rest. Just let him go through the fingers then I´ll get back to work and pretend like I never let this weird man live out his strange fetish fantasies on me in the middle of a crowded bar. Oh he´s doing the palm too...wow, is he some professional hand massager or something...? Ok, five more seconds, then enough...ok, enough...ok...enough...ok, that´s enough! Finally after way too many seconds of letting this weirdness go on I managed to pull my hand away and get back to work.
I felt like Charlotte in that episode of Sex and the City when she lets that foot fetishist sales guy massage her feet in order to get free shoes. Except there were no Prada loafers in the end of this encounter just a slightly more relaxed hand and this disturbing feeling of needing a shower.

1 comment:

  1. A way to a man's heart may be through his stomach but a way to a woman's is definitely through massages.

    ReplyDelete