Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm not here for your entertainment...

It's been a little over a week since I met this guy who I thought was normal and with whom I had thought there was potential. It turns out either I scared him away by being too available or he's not interested, or both. He's cancelled on me a few times already and that's just a bit rude. If you're not interested just come out and say it point blank and stop wasting my time. I'm not here for your entertainment. I have better things to do. Whatever. I stopped messaging him and have no intentions of doing so in the future. It seems he's content with the way things were left. In fact through the great grape wine also known as social media I learned that he went on a date with someone else. So he's not in a ditch somewhere. I don't know what to think anymore. When I look at happy couples lately I wonder, is it possible to be happy with just one person for the rest of your life? How do these people make it look effortless. How did they find each other in that sea of hopeless singles. Will we ever find 'the one'. As this blog would attest we seem to find one jerk after another who treats us like 'shit'. I'm not asking for prince charming. I'm just asking for someone who genuinely takes interest in me and behaves like an adult. I understand that sometimes there is just no chemistry. Just be a grown up about it and tell me you don't think it's going to work out or whatever. Don't just ignore me. The Journey continues. Where is he?


^^melocoton^^

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you. people need to learn not waste other people's time. if there is no spark, just come out and say it.

    ReplyDelete