Monday, December 20, 2010

Another one bites the dust...

I guess we should briefly catch you up on our dating history. Yes, it is a history and sometimes I wish I could delete some of those chapters and keep only the glowing parts. But like with any history it’s the lessons you learn and take away from each relationship that is really important while avoiding a repeat. We all make mistakes and fall for the wrong guy only to realize that he is not ‘the one’ but that’s part of the game and you’ve gotta play to win.

It will be three weeks tomorrow since my bf broke up with me. I wish I could say it was hard for me and it broke my heart. Well it did a little bit. But you should also know that we’ve had these similar talks three times before in the past and this final fourth time I was just ready to move on. I was speechless. Merely for the fact that it caught me off guard. There were no warning signs. It just crept up on me like turbulence. Unprepared. But I think it is for the better so I would like to thank him for doing the dirty work. After nine months if you can’t find solid ground then for sure it’s time to move on. Sure we had a great time with each other but there was something missing...those are his words.

It’s been three weeks and I look on the bright side of life and move along and continue living another day...single...but happy...and wondering...where is he where is he where is he where is he?!

^^melocoton^^

No comments:

Post a Comment