Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda

I got talking with a friend of mine and she asked me if I had ever regretted breaking up with someone. I had to briefly scan through all the exes and the truth is NO. 


I'd like to think that the relationships of the past ended for the right reason. Whether it be that we were incompatible or that we had absolutely nothing in common... except for the sex. And a relationship with only sex can only go on for so long before the sex itself starts to deteriorate. It would also seem that I have a track record of not remaining friends with my exes. Once it's over it's pretty much over. Except for the last relationship where we broke up 4 times within the course of 9 months. You see this final break up was very easy. After having it done it 3 times you tend to master the break up the fourth time around. 


I guess you may tend to wonder what could have been the future if you were still together and I guess my point of view is that I'm kinda glad that there is no future with any of my exes. Why bother reminiscing about the past when you can look forward to the future. I'm still optimistic somewhere deep down that the positive match is somewhere out there and when you find him/her, things should just fly. 


And if you should happen to come across a frog... grab it and kiss the fuck out of it. 


*melocoton*

No comments:

Post a Comment