Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pick up the god damn phone.

What is with men and not being able to communicate?!?!


Maybe it's because I hold a communications degree or maybe it's because my mother taught me manners or maybe it's just because I have common sense but what the fuck is up with the men out there not being able to communicate?


It's called a phone and the last time I checked you have one, so use it. Say something. Say anything. Lie. Whatever. But radio silence is one of those things that drives me craaaaaaazy. If you don't want to talk to me tell me your busy or you don't fancy me or you're fucking some other broad. It's really rude to ignore. 


In the words of comedian Russel Peters, 'be a man'. 


*melocoton*

2 comments:

  1. i totally agree. it doesn't just go with men, i've had female friends who just texted me about how their feelings got hurt, blah, blah, blah and when i call back they don't answer! uuhhh hello, i know your phone is right next to you!!

    ReplyDelete