Friday, January 7, 2011

Sell crazy some place else, we´re all stocked up here!

I just had to update you on this unexpected turn of event. My stalker is back! The last I heard from my him was last week, a few days before new years when he sent me a very angry message thanking me for the education, not only for lying to him but also for not responding to his messages. What lies he was referring to I have no idea. True I came up with some excuse why I couldn´t meet up with him the week before, although how would he know that was a lie? Doesn´t make sense. But neither does stalker boy. What I educated him in, well maybe that girls can be assholes too?? Cause I admit being 40 minutes late for a first date and then just stop responding to someones texts is kind of an assholish thing to do. Fair enough. On the other hand guys do this to girls all the time and nobody cares, why shouldn´t I be able to do it once?

Anyway, at first I felt guilty, but the more pshycho his texts became the less I cared. So last I heard from him was about a week ago, the angry text that ended with a gracias y adios! He didn´t show up in the bar on new years eve, as I had feared (yes he knows where I work, that´s how we met) so I so naively thought it was over. Rookie mistake! It´s not over until at least 3 months have gone by without as much as a late night text, or until you´ve changed your number. Those are the official date stalker rules! This morning I woke up to the following text message (briefly translated from spanish):

How are you? Would you like to do something? I could come pick you up in the car (!!! yeah, don´t think I´m getting in a car with you sweetheart...) or we could meet up somewhere, whenever you want...

Just like nothing happened! Even though I´ve met my fair share of the crazy boys (in fact I´m pretty sure I´ve met someone elses fair share too) it still amazes me how they can go from being seriously pissed off in one text to acting completely sane and normal in the next. These aren´t people who are locked up in an institution somewhere, these are people with normal jobs, normal apartments, walking around in the streets with the rest of us. So the next time you walk down the street, and you see some guy playing with his iphone, beware, he might actually be cyberstalking some poor girl who broke his heart.

Ok, enough with the crazy for today. I can´t believe not even a week has gone by of the new year and already it has been this, to say the least, eventful. Can´t wait to see what´s in store for the next 51 weeks.

Kisses, "Corazón"

No comments:

Post a Comment