Saturday, January 29, 2011

No boundaries...

I know this is supposed to be the year of slutting it up but even i have my limits. In fact I'm really terrible at being a slut. I think it must be my conscience. I'm very picky and that's not a slut trait. I think other people are better at this. It comes naturally to them. But I'm ok with that. I have my boundaries and I'm glad I do. Let met tell you about last night.


It was way into the wee hours of the morning around 4am, while I was waiting for the N4 bus. The streets were wet, calm and quiet after a rainy night. The air was fresh as can be. Which made waiting for the bus not much of a chore. But this calm moment lasted only for a very brief moment until a guy arrived at the bus stop. He seemed normal. I naturally figured he was just waiting for the bus just like me, naturally. That is until he asked me to give him a blow job. I was in shock for a brief moment. Was he serious? How crazy. His question was like a shot of oxygen that sobered me completely. I beg you pardon? If he asked me under 'normal' circumstances I may have considered but this was just highly inappropriate, considering the location, and totally out of the blue. Just another sign that this city is very sexually frustrated. One can conclude that there is no right place nor time for the slut at heart. But that's not how I roll. He did not stop even after I said 'no'. He proceeded to pull down his pants. Are you in state of shock right now? It gets better. He whipped out his dick and started tossing it around. What is he making? A salad? Definitely don't want that dressing on it. What's wrong with this guy. No common decency. I didn't budge. I still said 'no'. And luckily his performance came to a quick halt as the bus approached.


One of the most bizarre nights of my life to date. Who knows maybe the guy is at the cafe from which I'm writing this. I barely remember what he looks like. I don't know if thats a good or bad thing. 


^^melocoton^^

No comments:

Post a Comment