Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I just can't get enough...

How much is too much? BTW, I’m referring to men. How many should you/could you be seeing at the same time? There is no rule really. However many you can manage without over-booking, I would say. Well it seems I’ve got a few in cue.

I arranged for one to sleep over, let’s call him Drew. He would spend the night and cuddle into the wee hours until he would have to go home. A half hour before he was supposed to come over, another acquaintance messaged me. He was being subtle. ‘Hey how are you. I’m going for a beer but can drop by your place and you can tell me all about your trip’. What he really meant was ‘I’ve got half an hour, wanna fuck’? Although I wanted to, the timing was just horrible. I hadn’t seen him in over a month and could use a refresher with this one. But how could I cancel on Drew? I couldn’t. So I said ‘i’m kinda hungover and going to bed’. But he didn’t get the hint and kept persisting. The problem is we’ve both got crazy schedules and work a lot so it’s almost impossible to meet. Oh well. There will be a next time. And hopefully that time I will have a slot open.  

It got me thinking, there are traits I like in both these men. If only I could mesh them together to create the ideal man. Are we too picky? Will we ever find Mr. Right? I guess we should just stick to Mr. Right-NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment